Thermal protection of containers, tanks, reservoirs
Thermal protection of containers, tanks, reservoirs, used for the production, transportation or storage of process liquids, contributes to the efficient maintenance of technological processes.
Thermal protection (insulation) can be used for such equipment as:
- storage tanks, heat exchangers;
- high-temperature containers;
- oil storage reservoirs, oil products, tanks;
- low-temperature reservoirs and equipment;
- isothermal storage containers for liquefied gases, etc.
Thermal insulation of containers, reservoirs, tanks allows to:
- prevent cooling, condensation formation and in special cases it prevents icing with cold carriers;
- avoid metal corrosion for a long time;
- significantly reduce thermal losses;
- minimize the use of energy resources;
- improve safety measures (protects personnel from burns, reduces the evaporation of volatile substances);
- reduce the negative impact of emissions on the environment.
When choosing a material for thermal protection of insulation, tanks and reservoirs, it is important to take into account the strength and deformation properties of the insulation objects. It is technologically correct to calculate the optimal load on surfaces, supporting structures and other elements. The temperature indicators of process liquids differ depending on the production processes (storage), therefore, the use of materials with a wide range of operating temperatures are required. In cases of protecting tank structures from condensation, it is advisable to use materials with low vapor permeability. It is more efficient to insulate containers and tanks storing high-temperature contents with flexible boards or mats, including those based on ceramic fiber.
Our specialists will familiarize you in detail with the products for thermal protection of containers, tanks, reservoirs and carry out supplies and, if necessary, will install thermal protection. For a description and photos of the performed work, see the section "Projects".
on the market
m2 of insulation
has been done