Efficiency of thermal insulation of industrial ventilation ducts and pipes
is as follows:
- prevention of water vapor condensation;
- fire protection;
- amortization of the noise accompanying a stream of air (sound insulation);
- reduction of heat losses;
- protection from environmental influences.
Where to start thermal insulation of industrial ducts?
The quality of design and installation are particularly important in solving tasks of protection against the formation of condensate on the surface of the ducts. The thermotechnical calculation must correctly determine the thermal insulation system, including the thickness of the insulating layer, and the installation must ensure a tight fit of the materials.
Considering the tasks and working conditions for thermal insulation of industrial ventilation ducts and pipes, materials with the following properties are required:
- low coefficients of heat capacity and thermal conductivity;
- low hygroscopicity and moisture absorption;
- high acoustic absorption capacity;
- resistance to biological reagent influence;
- mechanical strength;
- vibration resistance;
- convenience and ease of installation;
- the possibility of reuse.
Popular materials for thermal insulation of industrial ducts and pipes:
- mineral wool (mineral wool mats);
- glass wool (fiberglass mats);
- foamed polyethylene (roll material);
- foamed artificial rubber (roll material);
- expanded polystyrene (plates, cylinders);
- foil insulation, etc
Insulation of industrial filters is made:
- if it is necessary to maintain a certain temperature level inside the apparatus;
- to reduce heat loss;
- to prevent the formation of condensate;
- to extend the service life of the equipment.
Our company has experience and offers services in thermal insulation of ventilation ducts and pipes, filters and other industrial equipment. Provides supply and installation services of appropriate thermal insulation materials.
on the market
clients in 7 countries