Thermal insulation of pipelines
One of the important aspects of current energy saving is thermal insulation of pipes (pipe systems). The reduction of heat losses in pipeline systems is carried out using various heat-insulating materials. Insulation is necessary both in small private houses, and in large enterprises. When included in the cost of a future project, pipe insulation will significantly reduce the cost of operation and subsequent repair of the pipeline.
Thermal insulation can be applied to:
- piping systems of cold and hot water supply;
- pipeline heating systems;
- pipeline for wastewater systems;
- pipes of various technical equipment, steam pipelines, product pipelines;
- pipes of freezing systems;
- ventilation systems.
Why is thermal insulation of the pipelines necessary?
Thermal insulation of pipelines:
- maintains a high temperature of the coolant in the pipes - that is, for energy saving;
- protects the system from freezing;
- prevents condensation;
- protects pipes from corrosion;
- provides protection of the pipe surface from chemical and bacterial attack;
- extends the life of the piping system.
Modern thermal insulation of pipes provides for certain requirements for thermal insulation materials, depending on the type, features and operating conditions of a particular pipeline. The materials themselves should be distinguished by low thermal conductivity, high resistance to fire, have a low percentage of moisture absorption, be easy to install, and not contain toxic components. For example, ceramic fiber mats are excellent for insulating steam lines.
Properly performed pipe insulation will reduce energy losses, extend the service life, and reduce financial costs. Our company has extensive experience in the thermal insulation of pipelines and offers its services, as well as supplies thermal insulation materials and, of course, advises on matters of interest. Go to the section "Projects" to see photos of the work performed and their description.
on the market
clients in 7 countries