Type Industrial insulation: ducts and filters
Our company performed thermal insulation work from May to November in 2019 during the modernization of the gas boiler at the Żerań Thermoelectric Power Station. A set of works was completed, including:
- dismantling of an old layer of the thermal insulation made of mineral wool and protective metal coating;
- welding and anti-corrosion treatment;
- installation of thermal insulation (thermal insulation layer made of mineral wool) on the gas boiler circuits;
- the recirculating duct in the engine room was insulated;
- insulation of pipelines and steam pipelines with a diameter of 20 mm to 1500 mm, condensate collectors, steam rakes, etc. was also performed;
- the final stage was sheathing insulating materials with a protective layer of galvanized profiled sheet.