Type Industrial insulation: ducts and filters
Our specialists performed a set of works at the Thermoelectric Power Station:
- installation of the supporting structure and its anti-corrosion treatment;
- installation of a thermal insulating layer on the exhaust gases ducts from the additional purification filter to the chimney;
- installation of thermal insulation on steam pipelines and pipelines with a diameter of 150 mm to 4 m in the turbine compartment;
- also partially completed installation of the electrostatic precipitator insulation;
- a protective sheet metal layer was installed at the final stage.
Mineral wool was used as thermal insulation material.