Insulation work completed, installation of the outer shell insulation of the supporting structure, installation of mineral wool and ceramic fiber wool insulation, installation of a metal protective sheeting.
Our specialists carried out a set of works at the sewage treatment plants:
- installation of mineral wool insulation, 2 layers of 100 mm each;
- installation of ceramic wool insulation, 5 layers of 50 mm each;
- installation of thermal insulation on two hot air ducts with diameters of 910 mm and 1200 mm in the thermal utilization room;
- installation of thermal insulation of the heat exchanger with a diameter of 2460 mm in the thermal utilization room;
- installation of thermal insulation of pipelines with a diameter of 500 mm to 700 mm in the thermal utilization room;
- a protective layer of aluminum sheet metal was installed at the final stage.
Mineral wool and ceramic fiber wool were used as thermal insulation materials