Metal protective covers:
Inventum Polska produces protective cover elements made of galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
What are the protective elements?
Internal utility systems of modern enterprises often have a complex structure. At the same time, they have different sizes and geometric shapes, which in some cases complicates the installation of the protective cover. For such situations, Inventum Polska manufactures unique protective elements for each specific case:
covers and flanges
valve covers and flanges
12-months quality guarantee for protective elements manufactured by Inventum Polska.
Scopes of application and installation features of sheet metal casings:
- hot and cold water supply systems;
- sewer lines;
- pipelines for the oil and gas industry;
- thermal routes laid underground, in trenches, on the ground;
- ventilation systems;
- arrangement of furnaces, fireplaces (insulation of chimneys);
- firefighting water supply systems;
- systems of supply and discharge pipelines with circulating process fluid;
- for protection of open working bodies of machines and mechanisms.
Galvanized protective covers serve to protect against:
- natural phenomena (rain, snow, wind, dust, ultraviolet radiation);
- small rodents;
- mechanical damage;
- other environmental factors.
Protective covers for pipes
are installed on top of the pipeline and thermal insulation, thereby significantly extending the life of both the coolant itself and the thermal insulation.
on the market
clients in 7 countries