Inventum Polska manufactures protective casing elements from galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
Scope of application and installation features of a casing made of galvanized steel
- systems of hot and cold water supply;
- sewer lines;
- pipelines of the oil and gas industry;
- thermal routes laid underground, in trenches, on the ground;
- ventilation systems;
- furnace and fireplace arrangement (chimney insulation);
- water supply systems for fire protection;
- systems of supply and discharge pipelines with circulating process fluid;
- for protection of open working elements of machines and mechanisms.
Galvanized protective casing serves to protect against:
- natural phenomena (rain, snow, wind, dust, ultraviolet radiation);
- small rodents;
- mechanical damage;
- other environmental factors.
The casing for pipes is installed on top of the pipeline or thermal insulation, thereby significantly extending the service life of both the coolant and the insulation.
Kinds of the protective elements
Internal communications of modern enterprises often have a complex structure. At the same time, they have different sizes and geometric shapes, which in some cases makes it difficult to install the protective casing. For such situations, Inventum Polska manufactures protective elements that are unique in shape for each specific case:
- a galvanized steel tee protects the junctions of pipelines;
- pipe bend is used in places where the pipeline changes its direction, to protect the thermal insulation of shaped elements;
- cones are cone-shaped elements with longitudinal and transverse ridges;
- plugs are designed to protect the thermal insulation layer at the end of pipelines;
- shells for valves and flanges;
- zeppelins are round shaped products made up of segments (petals).
on the market
m2 of insulation
has been done