Repair of industrial furnaces and other industrial equipment
is a complex and responsible process of restoring their working capacity. Before starting the repair, it is necessary to run diagnostics and draw up a specification of the necessary work.
Repair may include:
- replacement of damaged or worn parts;
- restoration of the operation of automated control systems and control and measurement instruments of technological processes;
- repair of thermal insulation, including metal protective elements;
- lining repair;
- repair or replacement of heating elements;
- replacement of metal structures, etc.
The main causes of breakdowns of industrial furnaces are:
- deterioration of heating elements;
- electrical overload of control systems;
- corrosion or burnout of furnace walls and other metal parts;
- lining damage;
- disruption of technological processes, such as thermal shock or mechanical damage.
If the industrial furnace or other equipment is not working properly, it can lead to:
- product quality deterioration;
- work productivity decrease;
- energy cost increase;
- violation of labor protection norms;
- production halt;
- loss of profit and other.
Therefore, it is recommended to carry out regular technical inspection of industrial furnaces and other equipment and, in case of defects and damage, carry out appropriate repair work. When performing such work, it is very important to comply with safety regulations.
Inventum Polska has the appropriate experienced specialists, tools, equipment and permits to carry out tasks related to the repair of industrial furnaces and other industrial equipment.
on the market
clients in 7 countries